Tengzhou Gaodi Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
Gear hobbing machine is one of the most widely used machine tools in gear processing machines. It can cut straight and helical cylindrical gears on gear hobbing machines, as well as worm gears and sprocket wheels. A gear processing machine for machining straight, helical and herringbone spur gears and worm gears using a hob in accordance with the development method. This machine tool can also process various special toothed workpieces such as splines and sprocket wheels when using special hobs. The machining accuracy of ordinary hobbing machine is 7 ~ 6 grade (JB179-83), and the precision of hobbing machine is 4 ~ 3 grade. The maximum processing diameter is 15 meters.
Instructions for safe operation of gear hobbing machine:
1. When milling gears, the height between the bottom surface of the blank and the table cannot be lower than the height specified by the machine.
2. The diameter of the wheel blank washer should be less than 3 mm in diameter of the root circle of the gear to be processed.
3. The shank, shank holder, shank washer, and knife hole should be cleaned when installing. When installing the milling cutter, insert the appropriate key.
4. When moving the knife holder angle, pay attention to the knife holder sliding down.
5. According to the requirements of the gear to be processed, check the adjustment part before eating the knife.
6. When milling helical gears, be sure to clamp the workpiece firmly to avoid rotation during milling.
It is not allowed to collide with the tool holder, and it is not allowed to disassemble the moving screw. The tool holder must be retracted when lifting.
7. When opening fast, the milling cutter is not allowed to collide with the workpiece, and the distance must not be too long when exiting.
So as not to collide with the table.
8. The modulus, diameter, etc. of the gear being processed must not exceed the technical specifications of the machine tool.
9. Cut off the power when hanging the wheel.
10. First check whether the laying of the power cord is accurate, whether there is blockage, and whether the power cord is led into the fixed terminal of the junction box;
11. Check whether the fastening conditions and activities of various electrical components are flexible, and check whether the terminals are loose and tightened;
12. Before turning on the power, the ground resistance of the hobbing machine should be checked first. It should not be higher than 0.1Ω. The electrical insulation shaker test should not be lower than 1MΩ.
13. After the power line is connected to the power supply, first use a multimeter to check whether the three-phase voltage meets the requirements;
14. All inspections are normal. After the machine tool is lubricated, you can press the SB3 button to check whether the motor is turning correctly. After the motor rotates, observe the lubricating oil pressure gauge. If the pointer rises, the steering is correct. If the pointer of the pressure gauge does not move and the direction of rotation is reversed, the phase sequence should be changed so that the motor rotates forward;
15. Only after the above items are normal, can the gear hobbing machine be operated and operated.